AIWF is proud to share the recording of our final virtual panel session for the 2021 Programme, ‘Building Resilience in the MENA Workplace’, held on 09 December 2021 and which addressed women’s resilience and wellbeing at work post-COVID.
Chaired by AIWF Board Member and CEO of Pharmamed Hanan Saab, the event was the first session in a three-part programme that AIWF will run into 2022. This inaugural event welcomed renowned business and HR professionals from the MENA Region, including:
Naysan Firoozmand, VP and Head of Global Executive Coaching at Hult EF
Marie Louise Ek, Senior Director HR at PepsiCo
And with Rima Slim, Executive Coach, Hult Ashridge Accredited, moderating.
Discussions were focused on:
– Recognising the signs of burnout
– Breaking through ‘taboo’ subjects such as mental health in the MENA Region
– Building resilience to manage mental health in your professional and personal life
– Adapting to new complexities in the post-COVID world of work
– Harnessing new opportunities that might arise from new realities
– Contributing to creating a more human-centered working culture in the MENA.