AIWF is proud to share that registration is now open for one of our key upcoming virtual programmes, which will address women’s resilience and wellbeing at work post-COVID.
Chaired by AIWF Board Member and CEO of Pharmamed Hanan Saab, the programme will launch with a 60-minute virtual discussion on 09 December with renowned business and HR professionals from the MENA Region, including:
Naysan Firoozmand, VP and Head of Global Executive Coaching at Hult EF
Marie Louise Ek, Senior Director HR at PepsiCo
And with Rima Slim, Executive Coach, Hult Ashridge Accredited, moderating.
Discussions will help our participants to:
– Recognise the signs of burnout
– Build resilience to manage mental health in your professional and personal life
– Adapt to new complexities in the post-COVID world of work
– Harness new opportunities that might arise from new realities
– Contribute to creating a more human-centered working culture in the MENA.
When: 09 December 2021